What We Love?
- Several bite sized crowd pleasers including the beautiful capital, Ljubljana, the picturesque Julian Alps and Soca Valley, the legendary Predjama Castle & the fascinating Skocjan Caves
- The underrated Vipava Valley with its spectacular wines and outstanding gourmet dining
- Thrill seeking drivers can challenge themselves on the stunning Vršič Pass and be rewarded by the best scenery in Slovenia
How Many Days?Slovenia is not a huge country, around 4 or 5 days will suffice
- Croatia is the usual favourite to combine with Slovenia
- The Dolomites region is also fantastic for those who loves the mountains, possibly finishing in Venice
When to Go?
- May to September: the tourist season when everything is operating, although in the summer, some attractions can be really crowded
- October to April: travel may be challenging due to reduced daylight hours and shorter operating hours as well as many restaurants shutting for the season