What We Love?
- Storied Athens with the iconic Acropolis and other monuments
- Multicultural Thessaloniki with its layers of history
- Monasteries perched atop soaring cliffs in Meteora
- Dramatic ocean views, charming white washed villages and rugged landscape on the many Cycladic islands (most famous of which is Santorini)
- Off the beaten track quaint medieval towns and significant historical sites in the Peloponnese
How Many Days?
Approximately 10 days for a typical Athens and Meteora itinerary including Santorini or another Cycladic island
From SGD 3,500 per person depending on choice of accommodation and time of travel
When to Go?
- Late April, May, June, September and early October: generally pleasant weather, neither too hot nor too cold, plus crowds are not at its summer peak
- Mid October to mid April: weather will be too chilly on the islands, thus the Cyclades are essentially shutting from mid-October onwards
- June, July and August: sweltering weather with maddening summer crowds
Here is a suggested itinerary from which you can customize your own journey. There are countless options available, speak to us today to create your own private trip!