What Do We Love?
- Prague and Cesky Krumlov can be overcrowded yet Czechia’s two most popular highlights are always worthy of a stop, if done right
- Marvel at one or more of the many castles dotting the country, from Karlštejn Castle with the imperial jewels, to Konopiste Castle, former residence of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, to the romantic Hluboka Castle and more
- Taste and learn about one of the world’s most beloved beers in Pilsen or even Prague
How Many Days?
Czechia can be easily covered in under 05 days, and therefore ideal to combine with other nearby destinations.
- Austria & Hungary (Budapest) are the usual favourite complements for a tour of Europe’s most glorious cities
- Poland and Bavaria (in Germany) are also great options for a contrast in experiences
When to Go?
Essentially year round as practically every attraction stays open too.
With nearly endless possibilities on itinerary options, we recommend contacting us to discuss your interests to create a specially tailored journey.