What We Love?
- Fascinating historical stone towns along the Adriatic Coast from Dubrovnik and Split, of Game of Thrones fame, to Rovinj and in the rolling hills of Istria
- Excellent gourmet local produce from truffles to olive oil to splendid wines and fresh seafood
- Gorgeous islands on the sparkling Adriatic Sea
How Many Days?
From 8 days for the classic Dubrovnik, Split and Zagreb to even 14 days to cover Istria & Slovenia
Starts from SGD 2,000 per person for our most pocket friendly version (self-driving) to SGD 8,000 or more per person for a more premium version
When to Go?
- Late April, May, June, September and early October: generally pleasant weather which is neither too hot nor too cold, plus crowds are not at its summer peak
- Mid October to mid April: weather will be too chilly for water activities, yet the old towns are far quieter than the busy summer months
- June, July and August: sweltering weather with maddening summer crowds
Here are our suggested itineraries from which you can customize your own journey. Speak to us today to create your own private trip!