What We Love?
- Fascinating Okavango Delta with numerous species not commonly found in other famous safari destinations such as the red lechwe, the odd looking tsessebe antelope and the very elusive sitatunga
- Good chances of finding the ever-moving wild dogs and also the elusive cheetah in the Delta
- Deceptively barren landscape of Makgadikgadi Salt Pans for a different wildlife experience with meerkats, jackals and more, plus learn about the bushman way of life
- Huge herds of elephants, particularly along the Chobe/Linyanti/Kwando river
- Amazing accommodation options for those willing to splurge
How Many Days?From 7 days for an Okavango Delta and Makgadikgadi Salt Pans circuit, more days if combining more camps or other destinations.
How Much?Starts from SGD 3,950 per person in a Comfort category safari accommodation for a classic 7 days program, to up to SGD 15,000 or more for the most high-end options.
When to Go?
- May, even June & perhaps October are our favourite months to experience the Okavango Delta at its “peak” often without peak season rates.
- January & February are a fantastic secret season, sweetened with excellent rates
- July through to September are the traditional busy months when the rates are sky high.