What We Love?
- The impressive Great Migration herds which trample through the renowned Serengeti almost year round
- Diversity of national parks for highly varied experiences – be awed by massive herds of elephants in Tarangire, savour an uncrowded safari in Ruaha, or go chimp tracking and see a very different landscape in Mahale
- Dreamy white sand beaches & azure sea of Zanzibar
How Many Days?
From 7-8 days for the classic Serengeti plus one more park routing to 9-10 days or more to cover additional parks with at least 2 nights in each place
Due to the remoteness of the properties, prices are definitely high, expect on average around SGD 1,000-1,300 onward per person per night in peak season for the “Comfort” category to more than SGD 3,000 per person per night at the top end properties.
When to Go?
- July to September are the traditional peak season due to the potential of witnessing epic river crossings, while end May to June can also be fairly good months
- February is a great secret season with better value too
- Avoid April and May due to the rainy season
Here is a suggested itinerary from which you can customize your own journey. There are countless options available, speak to us today to create your own private trip!