What Do We Love?
- Safari experience in the Greater Kruger region to spot the Big 5 and more
- Cape Town – so, so much in one city: captivatingly beautiful Table Mountain & Cape Peninsula, colonial and apartheid history, trendy streets, excellent and great value restaurants, idyllic vibe
- Fine wines and countryside charm in the Cape wine region
- Sweeping views of the semi-arid Klein Karoo and ostrich & meerkat encounters along the lovely Garden Route for self-drive lovers
- Phenomenal accommodation options for those willing to splurge
- Gorgeous mountains in the landlocked Lesotho
- Colourful tribal experiences and up-close rhino encounters in Eswatini/Swaziland
And many, many more – speak to us for more inspiration!
How Many Days?
From 7 days for the classic Cape Town & Kruger routing to more than 12 days to take in the Garden Route.
Starts from SGD 2,680 per person in a Comfort category safari accommodation for a classic 8 days Cape Town & Kruger, to up to SGD 10,000 or more for the most high-end options.
When to Go?
Generally year round since every season has its own merits and downsides. March, April, August and September are our favourite months.
Below are very basic suggested itineraries from which you can customize your own journey. Endless possibilities can be created, speak to us today to design your own private trip!