Kudu on the Road
Join us on our thrilling small group road trips and discover off the beaten track gems not accessible by public transport. Each trip is led by a convoy leader with the option of self-drive or having a driver.
Below are our upcoming & planed departures. Click to know more!
29 Aug (Sat) to 06 Sep (Sat)
- Chaotic capital of Bucharest & its tragic Communist tales
- Charming Transylvanian gems – Brasov, Sibiu, Sighişoara and Cluj
- Two fantastic high mountain roads: the Transfăgărășan and the Transalpina
From SGD 2,980 per person based on four persons travelling
12 Sep (Sat) to 18 Sep (Fri)
- Experience a different Switzerland driving over FOUR of the country’s most sensational alpine mountain passes
- Time to discover the great outdoors in the Ticino as well as Zermatt-Matterhorn regions
- Finish with a historical & gourmet twist in the lesser-known Aosta Valley (Italy)
From SGD 2,900 per person based on six persons travelling
November 2020 (to be advised)
- Coming Soon!
How Much?Coming Soon!
February 2021 (exact dates to be advised)
- Marvel at the season of life with the birth of countless wildebeests & zebras across the endless Serengeti plains
- Option of a self-drive available for those seeking a true adventure!