What We Love?
- Romantic Budapest, one of Europe’s most beloved cities
- A day trip out of Budapest along the Danube River bend to discover its many towns
- There are also interesting towns and other historical sites as well as vineyards for those keen on a deeper Hungarian experience
How Many Days?
At least 3 to 4 nights to fully savour all that Budapest can offer
- Austria & Czechia are favourite complements for a tour of Europe’s most glorious cities
- Neighbouring Romania can be an interesting option with a shared history in the Transylvania region
When to Go?
Essentially year round as Budapest is opened year round
With nearly endless possibilities on itinerary options, we recommend contacting us to discuss your interests to create a specially tailored journey.